MS. KATHRYN M. McCREERY
T: +353 1 210 3653
LASER EYE SURGERY
iLasik and PRK/LASEK
Glaucoma & Macular degeneration
Laser Eye Surgery
iLASIK Postoperative Instructions
PRK/LASEK Postoperative Care
Eye Laser Costs
Do I qualify for laser eye surgery?
1. Do you have problems seeing clearly in the distance?
2. Do you have difficulty reading or working on your computer?
3. Do you have any difficulty with night driving?
4. Are you pregnant or breastfeeding?
5. Have you had any previous eye problems, surgery?
6. Do you have arthritis, diabetes or immune disease?
7. Do you have dry eye?
8. Do glasses or contact lenses interfere with your work or recreational activities?
9. Would you be happy if your vision was improved after laser eye surgery but you still need glasses some of the time?
10. Is it acceptable that you may need glasses for reading after laser eye surgery?
To book an appointment or to enquire further please
on 01-210 3653, or through our
T: +353 1 210 3653, +353 1 244 0698
F: +353 1 283 6030
Suite 10, Blackrock Clinic, Blackrock, Co. Dublin.
Temple Grove House,Temple Rd,Blackrock, Dublin. CRO No: 470658
© BlackrockEyeCare.com 2010